• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Okay now trillian is p****ng me off !!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

baqai

this is getting frustrating it was working fine on my second rig without any problem and on my new rig it crashes like every minute or so and yes i have updated it with he patch and everything but still it crashes

i have updated windows xp with sp-1 and other updates which were released after sp-1

if its connected none of my contacts shows online (msn) on yahoo contacts do showup on icq i have no idea since i don't have many contacts on icq

here is the message i got on latest trillian crash

AppName: trillian.exe AppVer: 1.0.0.1 ModName: unknown
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 0301113d

can someone please help me out because i seriously don't want to go using msn :(

restarting the computer doesnt seems to be working for me, i have tried disabling every plugin changing skins to about everything i can think of but still the problem is here i guess the new update patches from microsoft is conflicting with trillian

have you updated your windows after sp-1?? coz with sp-1 i was not getting any problems

okay found out something new .. first of all i can't believe that only me and blackhabit are having this problem ... sheeesh

anyways if i don't connect MSN trillian stays fine but the moment i connect to MSN it crashes after a little while, while i have been connected to ICQ and YAHOO for nearly 3 hours without any problems

i think so some of the upgrades i made to windows have blocked trillian or something (or am i just being paranoid) here is how things going on right now

MSN Messenger working (it also crahses a lot from time to time)

Trillian : ICQ + YAHOO works like a charm

seems to me the moment i decide to run MSN both Trillian and MSN Messenger decides to crash after a lil while

You would probably be better off posting this in the trillian community forum (addy: trillian.cc). First, though, search their forum and see if anyone else has been having the problem. I'm assuming that you have upgraded to version .74 before installing to patch...?

Back