• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post your desktop Thread...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CrashOveride

well i think the others have all but dissapeared and i couldnt find it with a search but i felt that it would be nice to have one again so here it is:D

heres mine:

Last edited:
desktop2.jpg

Stlye xp is very nice looking :D

It looks like talisman ?
Very nice but i don't like because it doesn't take care of your icons, than you have to manually do them.

Disco_Stu said:
These threads don't seem to last very long..

i dont know, one of the last one lasted LONG time

nealric: i dont know exactly what you are reffering to on maxvla's desktop but if you are reffering to the dock its MobyDock if im not mistaken :D

Beast of Blight: i really like how clean that looks, the theme and desktop are perfect together:D

CrashOveride said:

Beast of Blight: i really like how clean that looks, the theme and desktop are perfect together:D

I don't like clutter ^_^;

Of course, I'm saying this..while on my Win98 machine the desktop, at 1280x1024, is half covered in icons :burn:

Love your desktop to! I'm looking to go dual monitor soon :D

thnks... i hate clutter too.. i only have the icons cuz the bar interfieres with some games unfortuatly and idont wanna take up any taskbar space:D

Why hate clutter?? how often are you actually looking at your desktop?
have everything you can at your fingertips to launch

I would rather have a clean looking IM client and Internet browser since you see them far more then the desktop,

Holy Crap. Maxvla your desktop is awesome. Here's mine... I run it at 1600x1200 but I shrunk it down for everyone's convenience. I had to open it up in photoshop to censor my winamp skin so I figured I would scale it down while I was at it.

desktop.jpg

deRusett said:
Why hate clutter?? how often are you actually looking at your desktop?
have everything you can at your fingertips to launch

I would rather have a clean looking IM client and Internet browser since you see them far more then the desktop,

since when was things behind your browser are your fingertips? thats what the dock is for :D

Back