• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need some game deals 8)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheFrag

Hey, Im looking for some good deals on Medal of Honor: Allied Assault and Return to Castle Wolfenstein. The cheapest I have found RTCW is 19.99 at gogamer.com, and MOH:AA seems to be like 40 everywhere. I would prefer them, used, but they would of course need a CD Key and what not. Anyone know where I can get these somewhat old games for cheap?
Thnx.

A good deal on HL would be nice, I could use some extra cheap copies

I *could* sell you Half-Life at a huge discounted price, but of course we can't talk about that in this forums section.

PM me if you want. What would you consider a good deal?

I've seen the HL ultra-pack with HL, CS, Blueshift, all that stuff for 15.99 at my CompUSA from time to time. MOHAA is still expensive because it just rocks so hard :D Give it another few months and it will get cheaper.

multiplayer on MOHAA blows though IMHO...return to castle wolfenstein is an awesome game that is recently decently cheap..great multiplayer.

o ya, anyone got any deals on UT2k3? Otherwise Ill keep browsing other forums an dbe forced to buy it off someone! They might of stole the cd key :eek:

Back