• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Leadtek Winfast "deluxe" Tv2000xp

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NewbiePerson

Well I got this card for $55 at newegg. I put it on my main computer, it would not install the drivers completly, it would get to a certain point and just reboot. I tried running at normal speeds, everything back on default, tried a different pci slot, nothing worked. Then i tried putting it on a different computer and it works but.....
I get only one fm channel and I can't get any sound from it....
not sure if its me or the card...
thanks

Leadteks drivers are garbage. I have a Leadtek card and I absolutely loathe the software that came with it. You should go download the reference drivers from (I believe) Brooktree. If you can't find those, give the Hauppage drivers a shot, I'm fairly certain both cards follow Brooktree's reference design.

Yes, my friend would keep getting the BSOD when he installed the drivers that came with that card. He found some drivers online and ever since has worked perfectly.

I had the exact same problem installing it on one of my win 2k machines. I installed it on my dually instead (also win 2k, sp3) and no problems at all. Go figure.

There are online drivers that are supposed to fix the problem though.

Back