• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How many hours...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dumpa

...do you spend online ?

Daily average that is.:)

I don't have a job and my average for the last two weeks is around 15 hours a day.:D

Did we have a poll on this one ?

When I get a job it will be around 8 hours.

I'm glad the forums don't have an online timer... I would be afraid to see how much of every day I spend here. I take the weekends off though so that compensates some for my weekly time average... Of course that makes my daily post count average scarier. I can't win.

on work days, Remove 8 hours for work and 5 hours for sleep and that s how much time I spend online.

on days where I don't work, 3 or 4 hours spread out in ten to 30 minute sessions over the entire day

12-14 here.
mostly reading and learning about pc related stuff and visiting the other 2 forums i visit regulerly.

some hours are subtracted on days im doing physical work on the pc.

I would say 12-15 (including working average 8 hours)

Wow! Now that I think about that number, that's a lot of hours in front of the computer... I think I'm going to go outside now...

Back