• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New review site and forum

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tweaked!

Xtreme refugee
Just wanted to let everyone know about a new hardware review, news and forum site that started up last weekend. Their looking for reviewers and peeps to cover latest news. Also wanted to invite anyone who wants to check out and join in on the forums.
snip - nihili

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if they feel this is advertising, then by all means. I'm just spreading the word of another hardware review site for more information to our fellow enthusiasts. I do the same in other forums about this site as well.

It's fine to link to a specific review at another forum if it's relevant for a particular thread. It's not ok to make general advertisements for other sites.

In other words, if the point of the link is to provide information for our users, that's ok. If the point of the link is to generate traffic for the other site, that's not ok.

I.M.O.G. said:
where did that pwned picture go? The one with the tank?

0wneD.jpg

Tweaked! said:
You've got a valid point, point taken. I will edit the thread then.

Nihili took care of it. There is another good computer site everyone should look at. Link

:)

Or this:

pwned.gif

Edit: good point CPFitz14. Ah well at least one person saw it... :D

(I've edited this post about 5 times in 5 minutes, me and FPFitz14 should stop :) )

Last edited:
Yeah... I also like this site. Tweaked, a good place where the link would be tolerated would be in one of the numerous "other forums" or "other sites" threads. Just search one up and post your link there. Mods, correct me if I'm wrong... but that would be okay wouldn't it? Hey, i've seen links that go to ot[H]er places in those threads.;)

edit: Don't think that second image will fly with the mods Cjwinnit.....I'd pull it before they pull it for you. Not saying I don't like it or anything....;)

edit #2: Heh...wow. Someone listened to me.:clap: Lets just say that getting pwned in that way belongs in other places.:D

-CPFitz-

Last edited:
Back