• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

5.25" Silver Multi-Function Panel from SVC...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I was considering getting that one too, but my case is entirely black so it wont look right. Looks impressive though. It should perform like the rest of them.

I thought I read somewhere that those Enermax LCD displays were very hard to read unless you were looking at them at eye level. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

I bought the svc black version today and i must say... i dont like it one bit. The only way to read the numbers is to be eyelevel with the lcd. The temp sensors are very fat, and by fat, i mean that the black wraping that holds the plastic wire covers and the actual temp sensor together is incredible large. I had to cut away a lot of the black wraping to be able to stick it under my heatsink. I was planning on putting it under the cpu but the wiring is so huge that it wouldn't be able to fit. I think i'm going to modify my temp sensor that came with thermaltake v9 and split the wires to connect it to the second temp sensor. It is fairly accurate though. I guess i'll keep it though.

Back