• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

the P4C800 is at newegg....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hahaha, I wouldnt pay that much for a processor that says 10/2 is 4.99999999999. Hehehe...oh Pentium Pro, what fun times we had....

Its not the best 875P out there. They skimped on the CSA controller for the LAN chip and it is not a good performer as the others companies in this area now.

I want to get one of these new boards BADLY, but I am still awaiting too see what the gigabyte board has and cost.

Tw00sh said:
Its not the best 875P out there. They skimped on the CSA controller for the LAN chip and it is not a good performer as the others companies in this area now.

I want to get one of these new boards BADLY, but I am still awaiting too see what the gigabyte board has and cost.

I'm waiting for abit.

mica

RadRacer said:
Hahaha, I wouldnt pay that much for a processor that says 10/2 is 4.99999999999. Hehehe...oh Pentium Pro, what fun times we had....

The chipset isn't what has the glitch, it's some of the 800Mhz fsb P4's.

Back