• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Malpine Walis

Disabled
My local Wizards of the Coast is closing shop and they are having a huge sale on the inventory they do not want to move to other locations. All computer games are selling for $5 (well picked through to be sure and I already have anything good I saw). However, I did score a huge stack of GURPS books.

ConspiracyX, Supers, Religion, Magic, Horror, Fantasy Bestiary and the best of Pyramid 1 and 2 -- All for only $41.25 (cover prices add up to $185.65).

:clap: :bday: :clap:

Last edited:
Man i used to go to the one here in Seattle (near the Univ of Wash) I went there practically everyday. But they closed down a while ago. Oddly enough the building is still empty. :(

I didn't know you were into that Magic and ccgs in general malpine. I stopped a while ago, it costs too much.

illwillchill said:

I didn't know you were into that Magic and ccgs in general malpine. I stopped a while ago, it costs too much.

Well, I do have some Magic cards but I have not played for a while because I ended up with better decks than the few people that I was playing with. Perhaps if I got out more...

But I am really an RPG fan. GURPS in the Generic Universal Role Playing System and the source books are a good tool to have around when playing some of the less formal RPGs that pop up on the internet from time to time.

Here is the home page for GURPS.

illwillchill said:
LOL i remember I bought a whole case of Illuminati starter decks for $10 bucks never figured out how to play

Illuminati?

DEAR GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got into that game early (I had played the game before it went CCG and found it to be the great coolness). I spent way too much money when it was expensive and more when it started falling in price. Today, it would take a suitcase to move all of my cards.

Nobody plays it and I cannot sell the stuff even on e-bay.

nihili said:

Personally I've always wanted to play nomic.

nomic - that sounds really familiar... isnt that the game where you make up rules as you go along? or amend a base set of rules? or something to that extent?

or is it really a ccg/rpg type game and ive just lost it :D

I just love the card, hitler's brain :D

Hitlers_Brain.gif

I should really one day figure out how to play this game, because I got a whole box of starter decks just collecting dust in my closet.

as for RPGing I did try to run a Star Wars campaign but meh, and I'm a bit peeved at how Wizards bought the star wars licence

Back