• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pics of my new case!....(56k warn)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
no I didnt its from dtekcustoms but now that I think about it it'd would be extremely easy to make. I think I would make it out of thick plexi glass other than acrylic if that would work. My friend is going to be doing a setup like mine maybe I will give it a shot

your setup looks tight, but you might get better temps if your intake is below your exhasut on your water block, but with your low temps i would not worry about it and thats a monster OC :D

the 2 fans on the back are both exhaust. the 120mm on the front and 80mm on the side are both intake.

Thanks for the compliments!:)

Your setup looks nice, but your post is annoying. Why do you link to a thread at another board with the pics rather than posting the pics in this one too? Maybe its just me? I didn't say anything first time I checked thread, but after the bump and seeing it again, I had to say something.

peace.
unloaded

Korndog said:
make sure u use plumbers goop, trust me
silicon sucks

Also, read the back of the can, BTW its called "pipe dope", but only a plumber would know what your talking about:D. Thread sealant. Some of them will actually damage plastics over time. If you want the absolute best, get Gasoila. They have 2 one is white, which is ok, the other is grey and its is the best of the sealants out there.:cool:

Back