• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus A7N8X

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Unlocked

It is not totally unlocked man. you get 12.5 and below. you can't get above that unless you unlock it. I have your same processor. So you need to cut those bridges immediately. but I see no reason to use that high of a mulitiplier. Get some pc3500 and stick that FSB up and up and up.

I have Mushkin 3200 ddr on the way i'm getting 155 to 160 fsb right now with micron 2100 1 stick or 256 will pc3200 help me out alot?

Oh and another question I have 3 sticks of pc2100 ram and seems like when I put all 3 in it wont oc as good all 3 are different brands tho micron,pny,and adv. tech

Don't mix different dimms - never works well. Also the more dimms you add the more of a load you place on the system power wise and the memory controller too, so you're more likely to run into problems when overclocking.

Back