• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help configuring dual monitors

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xevuhtess7

i got it working with hydravision, but my question is, how do i get windows to stay in one monitor. i have my aim buddy list in my secondary monitor and all the im windows keep appearing on my main monitor. and also how would i make it so that when im gaming full screen on my main monitor, i can do stuff on my secondary too, like mabye alt tab, cause every time i alt tab, it minimizes my game. can i like switch out of my game with it still therre on the screen to do stuff on the secondary monitor?

I think you could use a 3rd party application to make your whole dual monitor experience. Ill look around for a program link to help you out.

this proggie works pretty well, i set the hotkey to change the mouse over to the secondary monitor while im still in the game, but i cant click anything, otherwise once i clikc on sumtin on the secondary, my primary's game minimizes. is there sumtin i can do about this?

im useing the basic n'vidia drivers and i have the same problem the way i get round everything when playing games is i play games in windows mode at full screen.

most games have the option in game some where other where u have to detect compatable display modes have the option of windows mode or fullscreen just have a lood around and hope you get lucky :D

Back