• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New to Team 32 -

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
WELCOME TO TEAM 32 !!! and to the OC.com Forums.

The only way to start catching them is by recruiting more members like yourself and by each of us adding another rig or two. How many rigs do you have BTW?

Glad to hear you are aboard team 32....even though we may be a good lot behind the [H]orde, dont let that discourage you unto beating them.....as Edward said, recruit as many people as you can, install folding on as many machines as you can (with permission of course :)) and try to keep getting rigs and rigs and rigs!!!!

Welcome to the fold, and to o/c, and to 32 :)

My rigs are the following
2400MHz XP TBRED B
1477MHz XP
1400MHz Xp
1100 MHz TBird 200FSB
733 Laptop

Im sure i could slap a 466MHz computer around here, but is it really necessary?

Thanks for the prompt reply,
Xl :beer:

wow, nice folding power there. 7 ghz of amd (is the laptop an amd?) those xps and that tbird will fold nicely :)
welcome to the team!
as for [H], we will need a lot more power to beat them :(

Yeah, i realize that. And im thinking of ordering a 1700+ and a board and some memory, and getting some old 4gb hd i got, and use that for folding.

[H], -7110 Mhz
OC, +7100 Mhz

That'll help a bit. :)

Welcome to the team, looks like you're bringing some nice rigs with you too.

-Rav

Nahh, there's plenty more where that came from. I have plenty of 366MHz boxes, wether or not it would be worth to run them is a different story.

Wish me luck,

Xl :beer:

Well I'm new to folding(just started friday) I have 8 rigs up so far with probably 3 more to come up over the next week. I'm kinda in the same boat as you, I have 5 rigs that will do well, but then proc level starts dropping. Wondering which ones are worth getting up and going and which not.
Here is what I have so far:
3-PIII 1000
2-PIII933
2-PIII800's
I just got the new harddrive installed on my main rig(Sig computer) and it is now folding.
Need to reformat the old hard drive and put it in the 1.4 tbird and that one will be up and folding.
Now I have a server box with dual 333's that I have to install an operating system on and I guess I'll add that to the farm since it is collecting dust. The real questions is I can get togethter 3 PII 550's and a 450 if it's worth it.... and then there is a old 333.
One thing I have noticed is that the 2+ ghz machines outperform the lower ones in a totally biased manner. I just got my main rig up today and it is almost done with 3rd unit already. Took the 1 gig machines 2 days to get 1st ones.
Well, we'll see what I can think of this week :rolleyes:
I think I might ask some friends to join.

epauls said:
I think I might ask some friends to join.

That is where your efforts will probably pay off the most at this point, and it's free! The slower computers can certainly produce points every few days and will meet deadlines with no problem but the question is - can you afford the electricity/handle the noise? Just one of you friend's computers (assuming it's relativly current technology) will outproduce a few of your slow ones. But if you've got the parts and the space, go ahead and build those machines and take whatever points they can produce!

Just my two cents...

Orangebug

If you're 'leaving' [H], then make sure the last thing that you do is to go over to the forums, and incite a revolt!

"Whats the point in competing when you can't beat anyone? Come and enjoy some healthy competition" or something like that... :D

ImG

welcome to team 32. with that kind of power backing you you should fly up the ranks pretty fast until around #500, then it will get a little slower. once you reach about #200 it takes a lot of power to just stay there.

(i was once at #180, i lost a few rigs and a lot of people were right on my heels so i fell fast. now i'm barely staying in the top #300 :( )

Back