• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

mounting tc-4

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sambao21

does anyone have a link to instructions on how to mount my tc-4 WB? I've got 4 screws, 4 springs, 4 nuts, 4 thumb screws, and 12 plastic washers. But where do they all go?

Take a plastic washer, slide it over a one screw, then put it through the back of the motherboard. Do this for all 4. Then place a plastic washer on each of the screws again. Then tighten the nuts on top of the plastic washers, but not too hard. Then place the block on top and carefully slide it down until it rests on the cpu. Then add plastice washers on top of the block. Then add springs to each screw. Then add the thumb screws on top of the springs and tighten until they are fully compressed.

*edit* That might be hard to understand, here is a quick pic I made.

boogerwoogerchooger.JPG

Gray - Screw
Yellow - Plastic Washers
Black - Nut
Red - Waterblock
Blue - Spring
Purple - Thumbscrew
Green - Motherboard

Last edited:
you realize you dont have to make a new thread for each one of your questions? I was about to answer the one in your other thread....... It saves bandwith and space on the server, they are having problems keeping the forums up. it costs a buttload and its going like crazy.

thankyou
Jon

I'm sorry JFettig, and you have been one of the most helpful guys on here because you actually answer questions. But sometimes it just seems like no one notices certain posts, and being the impatient man I am, I want a question answered right away.

Back