• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Joystick problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

S.0.N.Y.0.0.7

Registered
Just bought myself a 'Saitek Cyborg 3D Platinum' joystick for my pc so I can use it to play Medal Of Honour on-line but I can't get the thing to work. I've followed the instruction book to the Tee on how to install it. I put in the cd followed the prompts until it asked me to connect the usb lead in the pc, finished the installed process. 'Hardware was installed successfully' it says. I then click on the 'Saitek Smart Technology Programming Software' icon on my destop and I get this message 'You must plug in a supported Saitek programmable controller before you can continue'. So what is a programmable controller? how do I get this joystick to work?

Did you restart after you got done loading the drivers? what OS are you using? If windows did you go to, control panel, joysticks and do the add in and calibration?

Check their website for updated software.

I've bought gamepads before that were shipped with software that didn't even work and had to download the software from the website to get the gamepad to work.

Back