• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*moans* God, yes!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Beast Of Blight

Disabled
Theres a knock on my door.. My heart skips a bit, a single bead of sweat forms on my brow as I approach the door slowly.

What was there? The most wonderful sight I've ever seen.. the UPS man with the package I've been expecting since wensday.

I hastefully sign my name on his little electronic thing, trying hard to keep my composure. He hands over the package, I turn and run into the house.

Inside the house, I'm like a five year old on christmas morning. Packing cardboard and foam peanuts fly everywhere until my prize is discovered. a GIG [2x512] sticks of Corsair!

I hastefully rip appart my computer to put in my new ram. I reboot, go into the bios..IT REGISTERS!

I boot into windows, and behold! A gig of memory!

Bwyahahahahahahaha!!! I am truely happy now, So long how I have waited for my prize. :D

This does not belong in the RAM because its not talking about RAM, its talking about my wonderful computer related prize that came from UPS and the joy it brought me :D

I know your feeling.... my mailbox is always full of surprizes! I'm very eager this week and next as I have some nice goodies coming in very soon.... a gig of ram as well... and a 2100+ XP tbred :).... OH the wait.... its driving me crazy!!!!

Hahaha...I'll bet my UPS man thinks im crazy...I can hear the truck when he turns on the block so by the time he gets to my house im in the driveway waiting for him.

Which reminds me...where is my new HSF, HD, and stick of memory...(looks at clock) he should be here soon. ;)

The UPS man probably thinks I'm crazy to, I think he heard me giggling like a japanese school girl at the excitement when he pulled up :D:D:D

I love seeing the UPS/fedex guy.

HEH... Just wait till you see what I got in the mail today. I'll post pictures of me and it later tonight. To give you a hint it weighs 250LBs and has two joysticks and 14 buttons.

I know how you feel Im so excited I just got my nf7-s, 2500xp, slk-800, smartfan2, and my 512megs of kingston hyperX only I got mine from the fedex man (needless to say I will be OC'ing to my hearts content tonight

I know exactly how you guys feel, when I have things coming in I almost wanna call in sick to work just to sit and wait for it all, I also rush through my day to get to the Po box and check and almost cry when nothings there:cry: I also make sure I write the fedex/ups man a note and hang it in the door just in case the wife is sleeping and can't sign for it, one time my wife missed the Fedex man because she was sleeping and I thought I might have to replace her with a newer model that didn't require sleep at all:D j/k she puts up with me so she must be alright:)

-mamer

cack01 said:
I love seeing the UPS/fedex guy.

HEH... Just wait till you see what I got in the mail today. I'll post pictures of me and it later tonight. To give you a hint it weighs 250LBs and has two joysticks and 14 buttons.

an arcade machine? what game is it?

oh yeah, my fedex guy and UPS guys knows me by first name. one time the fedex guy saw me driving and chased me down, when i pulled over he jumped out of the truck and handed me the stick of ram i was waiting for :D

mamer said:

I know exactly how you guys feel, when I have things coming in I almost wanna call in sick to work just to sit and wait for it all, I also rush through my day to get to the Po box and check and almost cry when nothings there:cry:

You could just do what I do. Have stuff delivered to work. For me, it is a nescessity because while my super will accept packages, the assiciation has a rule that you are only allowed to pick up packages Monday to Friday/nine to five. Clearly another decsion from the committee to please the members of the committee.

Malpine Walis said:
For that, I would take the day off. It would be a pain having to move that. Although I did once have six boxes from newegg delivered to work.

I actually took three days off of school so I would be home to recieve it. Turns out their lift gate on the truck was broken so it was going no where. I just got three of my friends, and picked it up myself. The hardest part was getting it through the door, which ended up being taken off.

Back