• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Rig Is Finished (Right...) PIX

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lazlo Panaflex

Finally done take a look. I just added cooling to the mosfets, and some semi creative sound proofing which works rather well. Oh yeah dont tell me to clean up the wires!! there fine!!!:p

DSC00621.JPG

DSC00623.JPG

DSC00625.JPG

DSC00628.JPG

Do you think that you will add any color to it? You could have a really sweet looking case if you wanted. Not that it isn't now, but it could be pretty nifty

Personally, I would put a couple of UV cc's in it, put some dye in the water, put some UV reactive sleeving on the power cables and maybe uv reactive IDE cables. Then paint the inside jet black. You could put some LED's in the molex connectors too.

lol.... what heatsink did u attach to your vid card.... what are the temps/oc it can handle... over all your project is pretty sweet... gj :D

Nice case, like others said I would add some CCs, I like the extra sinks you put in, a cathode would set those off if you added some UV paint to those also.

Lazlo Panaflex said:
yeah i was thinking of buying a blue cold cathode just to top it off. Im not sure yet, all my friends would make fun of me haha.
Dont they already. My friends laughed as soon as the window went in.

Yea nice rig dude. I got the same case as you can see in my sig.
I have 2 LED fans at the front of mine with another LED on the side window. it does look pretty damn fine. is all the water cooling stuff rammed actually inside the case? i must find out how to do all that.
I love this case, so damn sexy imo....

You realy should consider working on the wire clean up some more at the very top, i notice your blowhole up there and it would work much better with a cleared up air path. Was that a 3.5 in floppy i noticed??? why even bother with one of those anymore, you can ditch it and get more room. Did you do the standard thing on those case fans (ie cut off the crap grill). Hehe like the cheap noise dampers,,,that mouse pad? Since thats an epox 8rda+, you should consider some southbridge cooling those sucker get hot when you get to 200+fsb. Lights of somekind would be nice, why not use led fans instead of those orange Tt ones?

I'll give ya props though, it's a good job on the Chieftec/Antec/Chemming case

Thanks for all the replys, i think after all this i probably should add some lights in there just to finish it off :)

tatanka, its a vantec aeroflow, it gets pretty decent overclock not what i was hoping though, details are in my sig :)

trdsw20, haha yeah they laughed at me for that too.

DaveSauce, i dont see why companys dont add heatsinks to the mosfets already, if you touch them on your motherboard theyll most likely burn you. They get incredibly hot!

XJ, yeah i managed to put all the WC stuff in there, its a tight fit.

Obsidian, Believe me the wires on top are fine, i spent like 4 hours on the whole case and that was honestly the best i could do, if you saw it in person you could see that i really couldnt do anything more to them. Its astonishing that only that many wires are showing in the pics! there are many...MANY....more that i hid under the mobo, and other random places. No there isnt a 3.5 inch floppy in there :) the noise dampners are actually a cheap mesh material out of my sisters old wetsuit. I have southbridge cooling on there you just cant see it. Smart Fan 2's are in my opinion the best fans out there, so replacing them to sport some cool lights for me isnt worth it. Thanks

is that just foam around the 5.25 and 3.5 bays or is it paxmat (sp?) or something like that?

looks real nice. i say the wires are alright. i have the full tower chieftech, lots of fans and junk. its hard to keep all the wires clean. my psu has a ton of connectors. the bottom part of the case is pretty open, and thats where it matters the most. i really like the heat sinks on the mosfets. ive been meaning to do that myself. where did you get those? did you attach them with thermal epoxy, or the old AS and super glue? the cathode will definately look good. nicely done.

Back