• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I wish MY daddy would make *ME* one of these!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mbigna

Here is one for you MechWarrior fans (and your kids--or your parents). I'll be impressed when he builds an actual 'walking' model. Of course, jump jets would be cool too!

http://www.wizkidsgames.com/mwdarkage/mw_article.asp?cid=36984&frame=news

I got this in the correct forum, didn't I? :D

I could have titled it: "Mod your Treehouse" :rolleyes:

IMO, this is truely BAD-A**! This guy would surely win the "World's Greatest Dad" contest! I also like the son's suggestion to mount actual tubes where the LRM's are and use them to shoot fireworks. :eek:

*hides this link from his kid FOREVER!* Neat but if my son sees this it will cost me a fortune to get him one :OP

Now that, is just original and very cool.

That is just ba dazzzzz

cack01 said:
That is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I love the mechwarrior universe, ever since I first drove a Thor at Virtual World.

OMG, Virtual World! I remember that place yearssss ago.

kiltz said:

OMG, Virtual World! I remember that place yearssss ago.

I loved that place so much. $8 for a 15 minute game was expensive, but god it was worth it. I almost cried when the one in San Diego closed. Then again I was only about 12 or 13 I think.

wow...
that's awesome
I made a mech like that in Bryce one time :)
mech.jpg

Anywho, that guy went through a lot of work for that. Really impressive

I wonder what the neighbors think of it :)

-D9K

Back