• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water Rig Gallery

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pits

Registered
The WB gallery is GREAT!
Do we have a Water Rig Gallery floating around?
I know we have the 'Case Mod Gallery', but a gallery for just water rigs would be nice.

BTW, anyone know when the search is going to be working again?

Utill it's back up, here's my fitting of a big watercool setup in a small case! The rad is switched around now, ill have to update the pic once I get a better case.

WatercooledSetup.jpg

ive been watercooled now for just over 1/2 a year but have never posted a pic of it up cos it looks nothing compaired to all your guys rigs... maybe soon though, some smart 90 degree molex's and a new case is in the post :). yay

dpapag said:
Utill it's back up, here's my fitting of a big watercool setup in a small case! The rad is switched around now, ill have to update the pic once I get a better case.

Looks good very similar to what I'm currently setting up now.
Is that hose going up to the top you bleed hose?
I always thought sx-1040 was fairly large case, though defiantly not as big as a monster server tower.
I'm trying to cram everything into this case.
I will probably only be able to go with 1 fan on the rad, and still havn't figured out where I want to put my T.

Pits said:

I'm trying to cram everything into this case.
I will probably only be able to go with 1 fan on the rad, and still havn't figured out where I want to put my T.

I have the Antec SLK2600AMB, which is the same as the Lanboy, but not aluminum and didnt come with the window mod. In a week or so I should have my setup installed. It does involve removing the 3.5" drive cage, popping off the front cover and drilling out the rivets that hold in the 3.5" tray. A 66 Mustang heater core fits perfectly in there.

Havent figured out how to get a res in there.. Don't really want to use a T but you know how little room there is to work with...

Back