• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Relaxed Settings for FSB 200 on a PC2700

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OpenGL

ok i can reach 185FSB , I can reach 200fsb but it freezes up while i do 3dmark test. What can i do so it wont freeze , any suggestions ?

I have corsair pc2700
Asus a7n8x

Thanks

More volts and loose timings, but the mem is only 2700 so youre looking at needing over 3 volts and it still prolly wont be stable...

Depends on what mem is it, some can do comfortably... mine runs at 2.7v, but it's not typical, so yeah, you'll probably have to bump the voltage quite a bit or relax the timings. 3v seems like it might kill your RAM, though.

i can reach about 198MHz with my year old corsair 2700 but i'm not sure if my KR7A is holding me back. i'm on 2.8V at that speed. and relaxed timings, so i could just have good ram. you don't say what your ultimate speed is try lowering multi and seeing how far you can push it (sorry if multi is low and you've tried that already)

Back