• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$47. just won it xp1700+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Drak55

Just one this on ebay

AMD Athlon XP 1700+ Processor
Item # 2723852043

Electronics & Computers:Computers & Office Products:Desktop PCs:AMD Athlon

Bidding is closed for this item.
lackofnames(32) is the winner.

Current bid US $47.00 Starting bid US $30.00
Quantity 1 # of bids 8 Bid history
Time left Auction has ended.
Location Bessemer, AL
Country United States
Started Apr-19-03 18:29:21 PDT Mail this auction to a friend

Ends Apr-22-03 18:29:21 PDT request a gift alert

Seller (rating) zeekeconsults(274)
Feedback rating: 274 with 99.3% positive feedback reviews (Read all reviews)
View seller's other items | Ask seller a question | Checkout summary | Safe Trading Tips
High bidder lackofnames(32)
Payment PayPal, or see item description for payment methods accepted PayPal: Fast, easy, secure payment. Learn More.
Shipping Buyer pays for all shipping costs, which are provided in the Payment Details section below. Will ship to United States only.

Seller
services
Checkout summary | Relist this item
Make a Second Chance Offer
Is this a non-collectible item? Try the convenience of selling on Half.com, eBay's different way to buy and sell. List Now

Description

You are bidding on a new AMD Athlon XP 1700 + processor.

SPECIFICATIONS:

QuantiSpeed™ Architecture

384K Total High-Performance Full-Speed Cache

Advanced 266MHz Front-Side Bus with ECC (Error Correcting Code)

Support 3DNow!™ Professional Technology (72 instructions, full SSE compatibility)

Support for Double Data Rate (DDR) Memory

Established Socket A Infrastructure

Clock Speed - 1.47 GHz

AMD Athlon™ XP Processor Competitive Comparison

Features and Benefits
AMD Athlon™ XP Pentium® 4

QuantiSpeed™ Architecture

Optimum balance between work per clock cycle and operating frequency

Yes
No

Operations per clock cycle

More operations per clock cycle enables faster software execution

Integer Pipelines 3

Floating Point Pipelines 3

Full x86 Decoders 3

L1 Cache Size 128KB
12k µop (Trace Cache) + 8KB (Data Cache)

L2 Cache Size 256KB, 512KB(on-chip) 512KB (on-chip)

Total on-chip full-speed cache 384KB, 640KB
520KB + 12K µop (on-chip)

Total effective, on-chip, full speed cache
384KB, 640KB
(exclusive)
512KB
(inclusive)

3D Enhancement Instructions 3DNow!™ Professional Technology
SSE2

Cache/prefetch controls Yes
Yes

Streaming Controls Yes
Yes

DSP/comm extensions Yes
Yes

AMD Athlon XP Processor Overview

The AMD Athlon XP processor with QuantiSpeed architecture powers the next generation in computing platforms, delivering extra performance for cutting-edge applications and an extraordinary computing experience. The AMD Athlon XP processor is the latest member of the AMD Athlon family of processors designed to meet the computation-intensive requirements of cutting-edge software applications running on high-performance desktop systems.

AMD delivers tremendous performance by increasing the amount of work done per clock cycle and improving the operating frequency at the same time. The end result is a processor design that produces a high volume of work done per cycle and high operating frequencies an optimum combination for compelling application performance.)

The AMD Athlon XP processor with QuantiSpeed architecture is the latest member of the AMD Athlon family of processors designed to meet the computation-intensive requirements of advanced software applications running on high-performance desktop systems.

PROCESSOR HAS BEEN TESTED AND BENCHMARKED

P.S. if its a craper then in the wifes computer it goes!!!

about $15 or $20 more and you'd have been garaunteed an amd xp1700 tbred b dlt3c, easy 2.4. If that's a pally or a t-bred a you'll be lucky to hit 1800mhz.

AMD1700DLT3C JIUHB 0310UPMW Tbred "B"
those are the numbers he gave me like I said if the numbers are no good well it was only 47 bucks my wife has been bugging me for a comp for herself I dont let her use this one so maybe she has a cpu we'll have to see when I get it but let me know about the numbers

0310UPMW for $47, good job, look pretty nice.

AFAIK FYI the UPMWs love voltage unlike the majority of TBred B DLT3Cs.

Damian said:
0310UPMW for $47, good job, look pretty nice.

AFAIK FYI the UPMWs love voltage unlike the majority of TBred B DLT3Cs.

what do you mean voltage my MOBO will only hit 1.850v
well this MOBO but I am planing on a new MOBO

Drak55 said:

what do you mean voltage my MOBO will only hit 1.850v
well this MOBO but I am planing on a new MOBO

Yes, it's just that many DLT3Cs don't want to post at anything above 1.75v or 1.8v.

It looks definitely like a TBred; the core is small and rectangular, while a Pally core is more squarish. There's no writing on the core, either; the stepping's on a black sticker.

well when I get it I'll let you guys know what it will do.
$47 dollars for a 1700 I payed $240 for this XP2200 when it first came out pfft what a waist of money that was I wish I knew about this site back then.

DLT3C JIUHB's are about $57 here in my country retail OEM less $2 if you buy 2 or more ..... less $2 if you can find a store that would allow not getting the crappy hsf that it comes with ....... it's nice that excaliber guarantees steppings but they're basically charging you XP2100+ prices for a XP1700+ that is now so common ..... over here XP2100+ AIUHB can be bought as low as $72 to $75

q149 said:
Isnt there an over-volt jumper on that board to ad .20 to vcore?

I'm not sure if my A7V333 has that I plan on keeping this MOBO for about another month till I have saved up more money to get the new ASUS or ABIT MOBO. so I might have to see if it has it to run this cpu

Back