• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can I buy Twinmos pc3700?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

krag

Classifieds Moderator
I am looking for two sticks of 256mb pc 3700 Twinmos to go in my Abit IC7 mobo. I have been looking all over the place nad can't find any. Newegg nor googlegear carry it yet. Does any one know where I can score some?

Thanks bros, krag:)

Oh crap!

I just placed a order for two sticks of 256mb.

Yup , crap it is..!!!!
Im going to RMA my PC 3700 512 twinmos stick...! Performed like my PC 3200... Waste of money...

:p said:
Yup , crap it is..!!!!
Im going to RMA my PC 3700 512 twinmos stick...! Performed like my PC 3200... Waste of money...

Whheeeewwww! I just canceled my order and bought two 256mb sticks of Corsair pc3500. I will use this until some more reliable/faster ram comes out.;)

Don't get the TwinMos PC3700, they aren't that good. Heard it's using their own TwinMos module chips and it won't OC that much or won't OC at all. Also heard some can't even do PC3700.

I got the TwinMos 2x512MB PC3200 with winbond chip and I can do 223fsb stable without any heat spreader. I guess I can do higher with single stick and a proper heat spreader maybe??

And I got them at MemoryX(4 sticks) and all of them are doing very good :)

The board I used are Asus A7N8X-dlx v2.0 and Abit NF7-S v2.0 with setting 2-2-6 2T

Most don't though....the pc3700 sticks have the crappy twinmos modules...some are good some are not...I didn't feel like gambling...so I passed for some Corsair.

Back