• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm afraid I goofed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Staz

I got the rest of my stuff today. I now have all the parts to put together a computer, well almost. I have spent most of the day putting it together. Well actually I have been building a cabinet to put it in. I am going to hide this thing in a piece of furniture.

So there is no case. As I was trying to arange everythingto fit when I sudennly realized I don't have a power button, or a reset button, or a speaker, or any LEDs.

Anybody have a clue where I could get these? Or more importantly where I can get the little tabs that attach to the mobo?

Does radio shack carry this stuff?

Radio shack will have everything you need. Get some wire, female headers, and a momentary on switch and wire it up to the power header.

You may have to hit a computer fair, or a local shop. The speaker and momentary switch you won't have trouble getting at RS.

Back