• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NFV rev 2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

{PMS}fishy

NF7 rev 2.0

So far all I can say is that it does what its suposed to. 200mhz out of the box with no troubles. Some people have run into issues with the Kingston HyperX as well, but it seems ok for me.

Re: NF7 rev 2.0

{PMS}fishy said:
So far all I can say is that it does what its suposed to. 200mhz out of the box with no troubles. Some people have run into issues with the Kingston HyperX as well, but it seems ok for me.

Yes indeed this board does do very well! :D
The Kingston problem I think is for the most Part, people who are running in Dual mode, and using the HyperX PC3500, so this could be why you haven't run into problems yet... I'm not really sure on this one because I'm using the TwinMos/WinBon PC3200, this stuff clocks like it's PC3500 aggressive timings ;) WoooR!!!

Other than that, I guess you are indeed a lucky one; maybe you should give the Lottery a try? hehe :)

DpGravy

Back