• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what does this little sign say ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DDR-PIII

Disabled
Lol... AM i on something ? cuz it showed me my IP, is it showing you yours ?

vipersig.jpg

mdcomp said:
WOAH!!! Yea. Thats so wierd. How is that possible?

Hmm it's probably some sort of perl script theyve got running haha its pretty cool though:)

man, thats crazy, nothing new that all that can be detected, but still thats funnay. On my win 98 machine it identified it as win 98 but on XP it only identified as windows, id like to hear what it does for a nix user and how specific it gets. I like the little sayings at the bottom.

Beast Of Blight said:
Hum i've seen crap like this all over the place, sooooooo blah

where else :) i wanna see :) and tryin figure out how its done :)

Zerileous said:
man, thats crazy, nothing new that all that can be detected, but still thats funnay. On my win 98 machine it identified it as win 98 but on XP it only identified as windows, id like to hear what it does for a nix user and how specific it gets. I like the little sayings at the bottom.

weird : / it was saying my xp machine was just "windows" but now its calling it windows xp :|

thats easy to do, you just have php use the GD library to write the info on to the image, what its doing is getting your ip, host name, and browser agent.

hehe.. it was so lame.. I had one of those popus "someone has stolen information from you yada yada.. your isp is" and then it says.. os: unknown operating system.. :D although I run Windows 2000..

That's why it's nice to actually have a firewall running.. :)

Shows XP on my main rig, but on my server running 2k3 server is says Win ME! HAHAH AHAH... ya right.

The little quote at the bottom is very rarely funny....

"Charlie don't surf" "Spandex, its a privilidge, not a right"

Eh?

Back