• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

logitec corded elite keyboard....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RangerJoe

All that is Man!
i got this today, and i would have to say, i love it. there are so many options with it. the dial for volume is GREAT, and the keys are so quiet, and easy to press. the scroll wheel on the side is quite neat also, you can click down on it and go through your favorites, music, pictures, and other stuff. its pretty nice. i just have to get used to the easy pressing of the keys. i highly recommend it for someone looking for one

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproduct.asp?DEPA=&submit=Go&description=N82E16823126114

-RangerJoe

I had the same just the cordless model.. When i buy another set i'm gonna go corded though batteries are too much of a pain and i had problems with my keyboard and mouse loosing connection with the base.. but loved the actualy keyboard and mouse!

I have one too (corded). I've had it for about 4 or so months now and i'm sad to say that you will eventually forget to use all the little pretty buttons. I stopped using them after 2 months or so. Figured it was a hassel to always look down at the buttons and press them. But thats just me

RangerJoe said:
i got this today, and i would have to say, i love it. there are so many options with it. the dial for volume is GREAT...

You mean your volume dial actually works? Mine can take up to 10 minutes to apply volume changes in just about any media app other than Windows media player. I also didn't like the fact that all those nifty little buttons, (which can be changed to whatever link/shortcut you want via bundled software) are permanently labled. It's a decent keyboard, but I wouldn't say it rocks.

I just got my cordless elite duo yesterday and I love it! It works fantastic. My volume dial works like a champ. I can sit on my bed and control my DVDs and TV tuner from there. Ahh, its nice to finally have somewhat of a remote.

Re: Re: logitec corded elite keyboard....

kestrel said:

You mean your volume dial actually works? Mine can take up to 10 minutes to apply volume changes in just about any media app other than Windows media player. I also didn't like the fact that all those nifty little buttons, (which can be changed to whatever link/shortcut you want via bundled software) are permanently labled. It's a decent keyboard, but I wouldn't say it rocks.

ya, you might try updating the newest drivers. the reviews on this keyboard that i saw said it takes a long time to update the volume, but mine does it really fast.

i like it. i never use the F keys anyways. most of the top keys i changed, but stuff like the shopping key goes to ebay, and the search one goes to google, and the webcam goes to open SpeedFan....thats the only odd button i changed

I have the white version and i couldnt live without the winamp and volume controls and the keys feel much better than the cheaper logitech keyboards.
Isnt it a bit strange that the black one costs like 20$ more and has a different name though

ya, i had a microsoft internet keyboard pro, and it had tons of buttons on it. it did have a built in USB hub, which was definitly cool. but i have a lian li front panel, so ive got two usb ports right there if i need em. i HAD to have volume/media keys, that and outlook express button

Back