• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need a power button for an Antec / Chieftec case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thorn

My 2nd rig has been spontaneously rebooting and shutting down on me so I disconnected the power header from my motherboard, and the problem has disappeared. My question is:

Is there any place that sells only the power button or does anyone know of a replacement switch from an electronics vendor?

The case is the Antec 1040B.

TIA

Would Best Buy or Radioshack have them? I don't have any computer shops around (except mine:)). I tried Jameco with no luck, too. I'd prefer an online vendor if possible, too. Thanks.

okay here it is i found it :)
http://store.yahoo.com/directron/atxswitch.html

it comes for 6.00 i don't know about shipping... but it can't be more than like $7.00 so at the most expect to spend 13.00 if you go here...

also don't worry as directron.com is very reliable... their reseller rating is 8.18 out of 10 i haven't ever shopped at them, but from what i hear they are good...
hope this helps!

I need some other stuff, too so shipping shouldn't be a problem. Thanks for the linkage.. If it was a snake it would have bit me..

Back