• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

death is published :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
WooHoo....

Deathstar13-
Given your background in these forums, experience/thoughtful/informative posts, it would seem that your well on the way to a nice addition to your resume. Great first time review. congrats.
elec.tron

j/k who did your spell checking? j/k

nice review deathstar, do you get to keep the merchandise? I think you could do with investing in a new digicam though, but apart from that its a, nice straight to the point review!

thanks guys for the compliments.
im just an ocer not a writer,so im sure many things need spell checked.spode said he handle that but might have missed some stuff.
yes a good digi cam is in order but do you know how many sticks of ram i could buy for $300? or even $100 for that matter.id rather have parts myself.

yes most times you do get to keep products depending on the manufacturer.
i dont see how i can have a money making future in it tho.i dont think skip or ed or joe drive beemers or benz's
but its the fun of it and i likes that.kinda a pain tho also taking your sweet system apart to test other stuff.

Back