• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Suggest a good WB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well, with the vcore you have in your sig, I would say your watercooling performs really well, so I wouldn't consider upgrade right now. If you really want to spend some money to satisfy your need :D , I think you should try peltier or phase change, but that would be another story.

I just installed my watercooling system for the third times, I don't know, somehow my performance is really not great. Ok, here is what I have, I have a 2100+ Aiuhb0304mpmw. I oced it to 2.0Ghz with 1.4Volt (says 1.42 in USDM), I am gettin 34C idle, haven't try full load yet, but I think this is really bad isn't it?

My watercooling components are Black ice pro, Eheim 1250, Maze 3, Bay res. My board is 8rda+, can you guy share some inputs with your experience. Because I think I shouldn't be getting those temperature right?

Because I think I shouldn't be getting those temperature right?
Well, the only comparable system is your system. Since that epox board reads the on die temp, 34 idle doesn't sound that bad.

Did you ever have air cooling on it (if so, what were temps)? What's your room temp?

What kind of fan on the BLP? Shrouded? Push, pull, both? Where in the case is the rad?

Epox hasnt put out a board that reads from the thermal diode of an XP, since the 8K3A.
Too many noobs were haslling TS, becasue their temps were higher than the previous board they were using.........So they stopped using the Thermal diode for everything other than overheating protection.....

Back