• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

wireless keyboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nitewulf

I just want a wireless keyboard.... I have a nice cordless M$ intellimouse explorer. I don't want a wireless keyboard/mouse combo.... just the keyboard. ive looked and looked and can't find one. Does anyone know where I can get one?

A buddy of mine bought just the keyboard from Logitech. It was like an Internet Explorer Pro or sumthin. He uses a Logitech Keyboard and a M$ Mouse. :)

Scott

Ive seen the cordless elite duo for 32 dollars at newegg, dont know if its still on sale. and its on sale at bestbuy this weekend for 49 w/ MIR I think. keep the mouse as backup, although Id rather use the logitech one and just have 1 receiver and just 1 usb port taken up

ptwearnhardtfan, thanks.

I have a backup mouse, a little two button one.. I have to use it when I boot up to mandrake (it doesn't like my main mouse)

Back