• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Could Steve Jobs be browsing the Forums?!?!?!?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
But what about albums with >10 songs? Seems like sort of a rip off to me. I'd say maybe a flat rate of $5 for a whole album and maybe $.50-.75/song otherwise would be a bit more reasonable.

_Will_ said:
But what about albums with >10 songs? Seems like sort of a rip off to me. I'd say maybe a flat rate of $5 for a whole album and maybe $.50-.75/song otherwise would be a bit more reasonable.

Actually I would not mind 1 dollar a song and a discount if you bought the whole album;) That way you would be rewarded for buying the whole thing.

I rarely find albums that have 10 songs that i like on them.......but in that case, I still like the idea of having a choice to only pick the ones I want

_Will_ said:

i wouldn't use something like this for a full CD, for that i would just drive over to coconuts and buy it. there's not many CD's that have more then 3 or 4 songs on it that i like, i own over 300 music CD's and i only listen to about 450 of the songs on them.

the rip-off is buying 10+ songs just to get the one or two good ones ;)

Back