• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

small but big ownage

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

illwillchill

ME 882.92
esau 864.18

I just passed you man Bwahhahaha!

Disco_Stu 891.6

Youre next guy :D :D my lowly Athlon Pally +1900 shall crush you all!!!

lol.....and the struggle continues.....:mad:

thats allright, i have a 76 pointer that will be done sometime in the early morning and a 19.7 pointer that should give ME a .96 point LEAD in about an hour or so!!!!:eek:
::insert evil laugh here::

question: after tommorow's 76 pointer will you ever be able to regain the lead? or is the end of our short lived battle?:D

cause i got the xp 2100+, p4 1.7 and the G3 workin 24/7

maybe after it is all said and done, you could join the valiant subteam esau on its way to the top. i know thats what natalie wants.:D

Last edited:
illwillchill said:

Disco_Stu 891.6

Youre next guy :D :D

ah yes....i declare war on Disco_Stu as well.

Disco_Stu you better "back away, not today":p

Last edited:
Right now I am saving up for a yatta rig, but its gonna be a while. but my pally has been ripping up the charts so far. i welcome the competition

Muhhahahahah,

Aren't you the guys I just blew by over the weekend?
from last place to 568 in 9 days.... :eek:
I have a few of those big gromacks going right now

Come on now, catch up :D

Now, I need to find someplace to borg...

ERPauls folding for Team 32

smack talking...I love it...As soon as I top out I will probably be volunteering up (secretly) CPU cycles to help "even out/ tinker with" the smack talking competitions and also help out the new people. Keep it up guys, your doing great. Smack talking is what gets you to buy or borg to get you up the ranks.

esau 883.88
illwillchill 882.92

all is well within the universe:D

its close though........a bit too close......
unfortanately that 76 pointer is taking a lot longer than i thought:mad: so you are in luck.

also it looks as though ZedBias is gonna fly right by us.

broken003 said:
do you guys all have -advmethods on?

i created the shortcut and added the -advmethods but i assume you must close the console and restart it using the shortcut. im lazy and havent done that yet.

Ok, someone catch me up. Only been folding a little over a week. What is the advmethods??
:(

the funny thing is i only fold about 12 hours a day and you guys are chasing me ;)

My roommate says he cant sleep with my computer on "It's too loud" :rolleyes:

Disco_Stu said:
like I said, only 12 hours a day. Ill catch you once summer starts ;)

I can't leave my rig on at night so about 6-8 hrs down time and considering I use it most of the time, games internet and such. There isn't any extended period of time where F@H can use the idle processor time. So the real time devoted to folding is about 5-8 hrs a day. But wait till summer when I get enough for my yatta horde will begin its real rampage through the ranks :D

illwillchill 915.92
esau 883.88

what's wrong my avatar got you distracted :D

btw. illwillchill 915.92
Disco_Stu 924.6

natalie and I smell blood. pwnage ahoy!

illwillchill said:
illwillchill 915.92
esau 883.88

what's wrong my avatar got you distracted :D

lol....curse your sexy avatar's oily hide to hades.:p

no worries though, i plan to add 146 points sometime tommorow.

Back