• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What watercooling is good for 250?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SnComet2

Hey,
Seeing as how my tax return is almost here and I've just recently done a big upgrade to all of my hardware, I was wondering if they is a worthwhile water cooling solution in the 250 dollar range. I'm looking to cooling my cpu and graphics card (but if necessary just the cpu as that is my only remotely loud fan.) My system is in my sig, and my case is the Lian-li 6089a (same size as the pc60). Any suggestions? I'm a real nood to water cooling. Thnks for the help.

Is this kit any good, it got good reviews on this website: http://www.highspeedpc.com/Merchant...SPC&Product_Code=H2OkitAMD&Category_Code=Kits

hey, Im supprised this fell off the first page(much less made it to the fourth) you can get a really good kit for much less than $250

have you looked at d-tek customs lately? thats the place I would suggest to take a look, any questions? just ask:)

Jon

you may recomend that, but woudl you do it? waterchillers arent for everyone, same with watercooling.... but inovatek isnt as good as stuff that can be done from d-tek or stuff like that.

Jon

Back