• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Greatest keyboard ever, and its only $7.50!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DarkJediSleikas

My girlfriends computer came with the sweetest keyboard I have ever used. It really put my Microsoft Internet keyboard to shame. After doing some research (the brand wasn't on the keyboard anywhere), I found that it was a Chicony Internet keyboard.

The keys are incredibly easy to press down. It also comes with volume, mute, internet, email, and search hotkeys. I would have paid at least $30 for this keyboard, so $7.50 was so good that I decided to share this with everyone else.

I've been using this keyboard for over a year now, and it has not shown any signs of crapping out.

If you like your keys to be stiff, though, then this isn't the keyboard for you. The only bad thing about it is that the PS2 cable is very short.

link: http://www.partshelf.com/chicinkey.html

Amedeo602 said:
shipping is $9

9+7.50 = 16.50 != good deal imo

Ouch. If I had known it was that much, I would have mentioned that. Shipping was only 3 or 4 bucks when I bought this keyboard from them a year or so ago. Sorry about overlooking that.

I just thought that people put too little emphasis on keyboards. How many keyboard reviews have you read? It's very hard to choose a good keyboard when so few people are saying anything about them. So, I decided to post this to let people know about one decent keyboard.

yea i have one of these on my other comp and its very sweet, but a short cord :{ had to buy an extension

Wow thats cool I can never find a key board that has the right sized keys mainly the Backspace,\,Enter,Shift,and Ctrl.To get those keys in the size they are shown the key board usally has a the dumb power button on it.I hate that button so much I have lost a few games and some work to that stupid button.

*is completely addicted to my MS Office Keyboard, with cut copy paste and scroller, and all the items listed above PLUS alterntive use of all 12 F keys :O) 30-40 bucks at your local Fry's*

Back