• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

!!i Have To Take An Online Test And Need Help!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

joey_rjm5

I know it's been a while but I need some help from my old buddies at overclockers.com. I took an online test last week for my into to computer concepts class and didn't do so hot. He is letting us retake it and I need to make a near perfect score and I know that with the help of you guys it should be no problem. Don't worry, you are not helping me cheat it is just an opportunity for me to get some much needed extra credit. So tell me, if I post the test would anyone be wiling to answer 60 questions!!!!

Give us questions related to the test and see if we can help. What area are you weak in?

The test has a 2 hour time limit. What I planned to do was answer all that I can and post what I can't figure out. This way you will see what I am weak at. I have already sold my books back to the campus bookstore and have no means of looking up answers or I wouldn't have come to overclockers.com for help. He is gonna take an average of the 2 test.

The test covers things from alot of the microsoft office applications, visual basic 6 and general computer knowledge. It isn't anything too hard, I just don't have the book, and it covers everything that will be on this test. So i don't really feel bad at all asking you guys to help me ace this.

Last edited:
nevermind. I used various online computer dictionaries and found everything I didn't know.

William said:
I fail to see how us giving the answers to a test would be anything other than cheating.

Professor: "Hmmm... I see that the class is cheating by using the internet"

Joey: "Ohh... professor, thats-thats not ours..."

Jeff: "CANDY BARS!!!"

I'm glad you were able to find the answers on your own. It save me the hassle of having to forward this thread to your dean. Last I checked, cheating in this fashion was grounds for expulsion. And yes, I would actually forward it.

Back