• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

whats a good keylogger?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steeven_steeven

hey everyone im looking for a good keylogger or something just like it but i dont know which 1s are good i would like one that sends it to my email but it doesnt matter a log file will be good enough it also has to be invisible so the person wont know its running unless they press ctrl+alt+del to check in windows 98
im looking for a free one not like the 1 i saw on keylogger.net they want 50 bucks for it

i also remember seeing some1 postin something about gettin back at a friend and some1 replied about some program u installl on their comp and then u do what u want if u know what that program is can u tell me please

Sorry, I can't help you out. Dosent sound like it will be put to a good use.

-DJ

Somehow I think (or at least hope) people would have some moral objections to helping you on this one. Whether you're trying to play a joke on a friend or spy on your son's viewing this is a major invasion of privacy and even if its not against the law to do this to dependant minors its still really questionable and untrustworthy. And even if you're only trying to get it to get certain information there will be a lot of extra stuff you'll see or be tempted to see that isn't worth it, IMO.

Try a different way to get back at a friend if thats what you're trying to do.

im a 17 i dont have a son

i needed this cuzz some guy at school hacked into my email and he shows my own email to me at school so it started to **** me off so thats why i wanted a keylogger to get the password back when he types it in at school

Is this a hotmail acct.? Did he change the password? Do you still have access to it? There are better ways to deal with this than what you are trying to do. If you give us as much info as possible we may be able to point you in the right direction.

steeven_steeven said:
im a 17 i dont have a son

i needed this cuzz some guy at school hacked into my email and he shows my own email to me at school so it started to **** me off so thats why i wanted a keylogger to get the password back when he types it in at school

Hacked into your e-mail? Report him to the school admin and have his ID pulled. One more thing, was this the school e-mail account? Most schools block other e-mail accounts (AOL, HOTMAIL, YAHOO)

yah, i was gonna say. i dont think thats tolerated around here, and i know the program your talkin about in the second part of your post. yah. that is DEFFINETLY not allowed around here.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back