• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7-M rev 2.0 can't go past 180Mhz ?? confused..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dinster

Registered
i heard that NF7-M rev 2.0 can't go past 180Mhz IF we enable the onboard graphics, but it can go past 210Mhz IF we disable the onboard graphics, is this true?? need input now.. people using NF7-M (any version) with > 180Mhz FSB please respond !!!

you might need more cooling over the nb/sb chip. Maybe by enabling the graphic chip, it add a lot more heat to both chip.

dinster said:
i heard that NF7-M rev 2.0 can't go past 180Mhz IF we enable the onboard graphics, but it can go past 210Mhz IF we disable the onboard graphics, is this true?? need input now.. people using NF7-M (any version) with > 180Mhz FSB please respond !!!

Well you answered my question. I wanted to know if the nf7-m came in version 2.

Anyone know if nf7-m version 2.0 performance is up to par with the nf7-s version 2?

I know about soundstorm and the SATA and other -s accessories but I’m talking about raw performance and overclockability. (Is that a word?)

I was hoping someone would have more insite on this board....I just built a guy a computer with the NF7-M with a XP1700....I running an A7N8X Deluxe with 256 stick of HYPERX...and a 2600...

the reason I want to know what this board can do is because I played in the BIOS and saw that the NF7-M Voltages are alot higher than this Deluxe board and I thought about switching boards...

No if this is true about not being able to go past 180MHZ then its useless....

any feedback?

Back