• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Random stuff coming out

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wheatbix

I read a couple of computer mags if i've got time, and sometimes you see the adds for the most random things, like a usb fan, or usb light, or cd library. I mean sure, its good to be inventive, but its kind of getting out of hand. I mean, who needs a cd library ( a thing which connects to ur usb port and basically spins), surely you don't have that many cd's. I think its starting to get out of hand, with designers creating all these random, and in some cases, useless things for computers

Actually I like the CD thing, I think its really useful, not something I have or anything, but I can see it being extremely useful.

AllenSmoker said:
I can see the point of a usb light. But I really cant see the point of this :eek:

hey why you dissin the usb toothbrush, that's for all of us who can't stand going to the bathroom to brush, now if we could only have a USB toilet, shower, fridge, cupboards, and silverware

If you've got a usb toothbrush, wouldn't you need a basin like right next to you. I saw this pic once, can't remember where, of a guy who's seat was a toilet, had a fridge to his right, a basin to his left, a pantry behind him, a stove near his computer, and then his computer in front of him.

pip said:

hey why you dissin the usb toothbrush, that's for all of us who can't stand going to the bathroom to brush, now if we could only have a USB toilet, shower, fridge, cupboards, and silverware

D00d i agree... great for lanparties... those overnighters!:D

pip said:

...now if we could only have a USB toilet, shower, fridge, cupboards, and silverware

If you can work out a cheap way to power a ?!?toilet?!?
and produce water for the shower from a usb port, i think you'll be rich :D

wheatbix said:

If you can work out a cheap way to power a ?!?toilet?!?
and produce water for the shower from a usb port, i think you'll be rich :D

it's all in the miracle that is the AC adapter, it wouldn't waste water because it would synthesize just the amount it needed in the water tank, or I would hook it up to the plumbing with and impeller using a natural magnetic drive motor

when i went the the link, i got an error stating SORRY ! No Product !! and then on the page a blue background with !@ in the centre. Not sure if its the link or what, but you might want to check it. Might be just me though.

To effectively destroy the data-bearing surface if CD-Roms, CD-RWs and DVD-Roms, our CD destroyers are equipped with two especially knurled rollers that totally emboss the data surface and are complied with the security requirements. Quiet and auto operation that can continuously destroy 1,800 pieces of CDs in just an hour,
I got the same "No Product" message, but the text did show up.

...o_O
USB Toothbrush = Amazing Idea :D

JigPu

When it gets to this:

972142010390.jpg

WE've gone a bit far :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back