• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New System Finally Complete!! (almost)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MRip

Just finished the system in my sig. I am SO happy with it, but I am now SO broke. For any of you contemplating the Hitachi LCD, buy it NOW! The clarity and colors are amazing compared to my 19" MAG.
The water cooling system is a Dangerden maze3, nbridge block, and a 9700pro block with en eheim 1250, heatercore with dual shrouds and 120mm Vantec stealths. The system is much quieter than it was before, but it only gave me an extra 100 or so mhz and only an extra 10mhz fsb. Right now, at 1.85V, it idles about 8C over case temp and rises maybe 6C under load.

My only issue is that the memory won't run in sync up to 190fsb at its rated cas. I have to kick it up to cas 2.5 unless I don't raise the fsb along with the mem speed. It will run at its rated speed if I leave the fsb at 133. I've tried both sticks in single channel and get the same results. Any ideas?

oops...

Just realized I posted this in general cooling instead of general hardware... Sorry bout that.

Your northbridge is walling. You need to vdd mod the board.

My 8rda was good to 173fsb/230ddr But could only run in sync up to 208/208.

Back