• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Elite Force 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
WTF!!!!!!! the first link downloaded a 1 sec worth of stuff, opened an exe window with the cursor flying all over and made my printer go nuts!!!!!!!! BTW, i was using Download acclerartor plus

This time I downloaded the 118.95mb file all night. AND THE **** THING IS JUST A LITTLE WHITE WINDOW AS THE PROGRAM< AND WHEN I CLICK IT, YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS???????!!!?!?!!!???? NOTHING

i had a problem though, it won't load it freezes when it's almost done...i think it's an issue with the radeon 9700's...that's what the microsoft error said..

i played and beat the demo, its a bit short. but it was fun. Graphics are nice, ok story but nothing spectacular. There is a funny moment when your alien buddy is trying to get into the weapons locker, you'll see what I'm talking about

SpliT71 said:
i had a problem though, it won't load it freezes when it's almost done...i think it's an issue with the radeon 9700's...that's what the microsoft error said..

well, you can't blame the 9700 for it. the demo ran great for me at max details.

i can't wait to get my hands on this game :D

I had to disable the checkbox for "use special Open GL extensions" (not exact wording) in the options portion of the game setup to get it to run with my 9700. After I did that, it ran perfectly at all max details. It looks good. I enjoyed the first game and I might buy this one too.

Skeetman

Back