• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CS problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sourskittles

When I play CS sometimes my computer will just restart while I'm playing. I don't know what the problem could be. It might be because I tried to make an alias/script and edited the config.cfg and added an autoexec.cfg. Do any of you guys know how to make aliases scripts that work for CS retail w/1.0.0.5 update?

i don't think so the script or alias can make your computer restart, might be something else, check this thread for detailed CS Aliases Tutorial and yeah all of them work fine with CS 1.5

almost positive its not what u think... i was having this problem a while back and went to right click on "my computer":properties:advanced:startup and recovery -- settings: and uncheck system failure restart. my friend told me to do this adn the problem went away

My brother had about the same problem with is amd xp1800+ (random reboots etc.) but then we switched the ram-module from the 1st to the 2nd DIMM slot and viola..it worked!

Might not be the same problem, but anyway :p

Perre said:
My brother had about the same problem with is amd xp1800+ (random reboots etc.) but then we switched the ram-module from the 1st to the 2nd DIMM slot and viola..it worked!

Might not be the same problem, but anyway :p
I have 2 modules of ram 1 256 and 1 512. should I switch them around?

Back