• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

if you had 200 dollars what would you buy?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jammw69

hey, i have been thinking about another mobo, cpu and ram, but i cant make up my mind about what to do. i have been thinking about paying extra on bills this month and buy it next month. i figuared by next month the stuff may be a little cheaper. but i am not sure what to do. what would you all do? buy now or next month?

but i am not behind on the bills. i figuared if i pay the bills in advance i would have extra money next month. so i could probly buy better. what do u all think?

I would wait another month on comp parts. Prices will drop more and you will end up saving at the end.

trdsw20 said:
I would wait another month on comp parts. Prices will drop more and you will end up saving at the end.

be careful with an attitude liek that... in the PC industry you might never get anything bought...

no it will get cheaper

it will get cheaper

OOOOooo new thing! ill wait till its cheaper

OOOOO00000oooo new thing! it will get cheaper...

etc:D

lol, lol, lmfao but i would already know what to buy next month like i do this month, and it should be cheaper, cheaper, cheaper. hehe

1 more stick of 512mb pc2700 when there's another deal for them @ ~$50, 80-120gb hdd 8mb @<$100, 2 Ratpadz @ $28 [newegg], and a fan or two for better airflow for my stuffy comp.

i so wanted to get on the deal for Crucial 512mb pc2700 for $53

jammw69 said:
but i am not behind on the bills. i figuared if i pay the bills in advance i would have extra money next month. so i could probly buy better. what do u all think?

O yea, and then...next month you can pay the bills in advance again because then it's just another month and the stuff will be cheaper.

The irony of it all...

I was using a 2100+ had it overclocked to 2.3ghz stable then i tested the cpu in a dead mobo and it fried it good.so i did a trade on here to get a 850mhz for tempery. i am gonna wait till next month then im gonna buy an nforce2 board and an athlon 2500+. and probably a 512mb of ram pc3200. this month i was gonna buy a 1700+ and an nforce2 and 512 mb pc2700. if u go to my profile u can see what i have for a system. i can deal with an 850mhz for a month.

Back