• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Computer gods smiling upon me today....kinda

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gerst240

Well i took my computer to a friends house today to use parts off of it to see what is the problem with his computer and i took the cpu/hsf off of it and put it on it and everything booted up fine and after a minute it shut down and wouldnt turn back on so i was like wtf i didnt know what was wrong and i took the hsf off of it and the as3 wasnt even smeared so the hsf wasnt even touching the cpu ......i put it back in my puter and everything worked fine until i notice a cap off my video card fell off so as of now i am using a backup vid card and im on the search for a new one but i guess its better to upgrade a video card then buy another cpu

just wanted to share the good/bad news and kinda wondering if anyone else has escaped the keychain club

well yah but i was happy with my cpu and my video card was a geforce 2ti at least i can think of it as an upgrade :)

Back