• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

uncut heatsink fins

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Penance

I saw a picture of these a couple days ago, but cannot locate it again!

It looked like a large block of heatsinks which had yet to be cut into individual sinks. where can I purchase these? Lots of cool things could be done with them and a summer's evening *grin*

Thanks bro!

this was the pic of which I spoke:
01.jpg

I appreciate the link...now i just have to figure out how to order *grin*

Someone should probably contact them first to find out minimum order and stuff. Probably I see is that they are overseas, so unless they have a local rep the minimums might be quite high.

ya... what fmah said.. we really need to do more research before the step you just started xX~EXCELSIOR~Xx, i was gonna say somthing but i figured it would get firgued out... since he said i figuredid aggree:D

eaglescouter said:
I believe that group purchases are not permitted on the forum.

So one of you will probably have to do the order and then list your extras for sale in the classified section.

do you know why not? i havnt heard anything of this though... mods care to comment?

I think the rule is that you can't sell things. I've never seen anything that said you can't talk about buying a product on the forums.

tio said:
I think the rule is that you can't sell things. I've never seen anything that said you can't talk about buying a product on the forums.

you can only sell stuff on here in the classifieds... you need 100 posts if you are wondering why you mgith not be able to see them:D

Back