• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Seti and SMP??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I already use seti-driver and I have it set to process 2 WUs at once. What im sayin is get it so just to work one WU it utilizes the full power of dual CPUs and cranks out WUs more quickly. Is this not a feasible Idea?? Now im starting to wish i woulda learned computer programming.

berkley doesn't allow custom clients, and they havent made an SMP compatible one yet.

As for a SMP compatible (and I think a HT one also) Berkeley is developing the BOINC program. With it you'll be able to better use those dual and higher board in a single WU......LEt's just wait and see what it drops into us......

This happened as when they first developed the S@H program dual boards where only used in Workstations and Server motherboards, and just recently they have hitted the main public.

Back