• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

connecting to get another WU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eh?

I stopped using fah a while ago because i had to keep dialing in, it wouldn't do it automatically. So i was gonna start using it again thinknig that maybe there was a new version that would work, but no. Still it will not connect to get another WU....

Please someone help..

pip said:
get dsl or a T1

I dont think that helps him. T1 is way too expensive and maybe he cant get dsl.

Dont mean to start a flame war or anything, so sorry if I did. I am not sure why it wont connect. Have you also coneected and then started F@H?

hrm, i would swear iv heard of a way to auto dial, dunno, cant find it now, its probly with some third party program, search around, or someone might know.

Hey dingo, whatsup?

Anyway, I foget, are you on xp or 2k?

In 2k, I followed the instructions in the folding FAQ to get it to autodial on my parents' computer. It works perfectly every time.

SniperXX said:

I dont think that helps him. T1 is way too expensive and maybe he cant get dsl.

Dont mean to start a flame war or anything, so sorry if I did. I am not sure why it wont connect. Have you also coneected and then started F@H?
your right, his reply helped about nil. And dsl isn't avialbe here....

hey osu! i seen your in the top 40 now...your lucky i let you win:D. Im running windows xp, and i have set up the autodial but to no avial...The only one that i ever had that worked was the one that asked if you wanted to use IE settings when you first set it up. Other than that i have never gotten f@h to connect.....its soooo anoying

Back