• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GREAT JOB! we're outproducing the aussies!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr. Chambers

check it out we outproduced the aussies again last update! :D keep it up guys, we're almost breaking 50k in the last 24 hours... lets kick some kangaroo arse! :D

John

Re: Re: GREAT JOB! we're outproducing the aussies!

SniperXX said:

w00t! I second that! Power to the people.. err.. Team 32! ;) :D

lmao :D no but seriously, our production has just kept rising and rising... there's has too, and its true they beat us on the weekly stats, but this is the first time in awhile i've seen us outproduce them on a 24hour stats posting... we're really cranking out the WU's! keep it up guys, me = very proud to be member of 32!

John

It's my fault, I had a PII 450 go down and didn't know it. That monster is back folding so those OCAU guys will start to feel the fear!

Wedo

bah they're ahead again.. point is we've made an awesome increase in production.. what were we at PPW wise a year ago?? quite i bit less if i remember correctly..

I'm not sure what's going on with anyone else but my production has dropped by almost 30% with the removal of the big point gromacs.

I've also seemed to have lost 4 cpu's somewhere too. Time for some serious folding maintenance.

Wedo

BTW the term "kicking kangaroo arse" is considered kinda rude down here so the correct terminology should probably be "kangaroo bottom" which we are most indubitably kicking. My 6th form class seemed quite keen on the idea today. (although I didn't mention either kangaroos or bottoms.)

They stareted Thunder Downunder and they floged us by over 7000PTS yesterday! Lets pick it up and turn the flog-o-meter RED !

Axle

FLOG FLOG FLOG FLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111ONE

Sorry aobut that, i had to get it out of me :D, lets smack them there Aussies.

jeeze but they are determined SOBs. I guess some thunderstorms and power outs are hurting us the last 24 hours though. My rigs went down overnight and lost 6 hours, one of them lost it's WU too.

Back