• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anyone know where I can get 0.140 diameter Screws-5 inchs long?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kunaak

I can't seem to find a definate solution for attaching my waterblock, cold plate and peltier to my videocard.
the size of the holes on the videocards seem unusually small and after a few trips to both home depot and lowes, they were of no help in finding anything that was long enough to hold my waterblock, cold plate and peltier to my videocard.

the longest I could find was the 3 inch ones at logic cooling, or the radiator clamps for 120 mm fans at aquastealth.
other then that, other then clamping the entire thing together, I don't have any options for using a pelt on my videocard...

I know Home Depot doesn't have screws long enough, but they both sell some different lengths of threaded rod down to 4-40, which I beleive come in lengths up to 5-6". I think that would be small enough to work. Just need some 4-40 nuts on each end, and possibly some washers.

Back