• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

where's a good place to buy cat5 online?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Right here in the classifieds people are selling it for way cheaper than that. Pm my buddy Rnpgrosz. He makes cables really cheap.

Thanks, pccables looks great, I have already bookmarked them.

A site I used a lot was http://www.computergate.com/

They have been around as long as I can remember. They are generally pretty good. They are a little slower then New Egg. They also charge a $3 Handling fee. Thats not to bad if you are getting a lot of stuff, but it stings a little if your are only buying one item.

Another cheap place I found was a seller on ebay called Symmic, I got 10 7ft patch cables for $10... shipped from Cali to Quebec in 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!

ypu i just went to microcenter they had a HUGE amount of 25', 50', and 14' marked insanely low...14' was like 1.87, 25' 2.87, 50' 4.67!!!

I have so many extras now but oh well...will come in handy

mdcomp said:
Right here in the classifieds people are selling it for way cheaper than that. Pm my buddy Rnpgrosz. He makes cables really cheap.

I agree, I probably recieved over 300 feet of cable from him and he's great and cheap also.

Back