• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

StarCraft u game?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AZN

AznSniper
im always looking for new blood to kill on SC so any1 that has the oo then hit me up on msn or aim and we can game.

[email protected] msn
cravenkay aim

I'm definetely up for that. Can't right now but I'll definetely be lookin to play with you sometime soon. You can add me too to aim and IM me so we can find a time to play.
AIM: Mrseaballs

Do you think it is worth it to buy Broodwars expansion? I was thinking of picking it up, but have heard mixed reviews.

yeah cuzz thats pretty much the only game played, SC only has like 5 players on Bnet and BW has 10000000000000000000000000 players. besides the expantion is dirt cheap, u can probably get it for next to nothing

brood was is totally bad @$$!! there is nothin like someone screamin at you after a dark templer rush (only works against human)

so u guyz talk the talk but nobody is IMing me to play... comon guyz some1 instant message me and we will get a game on

I'd play some ums or bgh since i probably lost all the (non-existant) skill i had when i played. There should be a date where everyone just plays cause theres dozens of sc players here.

i play everynight about 6pm pacific time up till about 11pm so any1 that wants to play that time PM me. weekends ill be on most the day so IM me anytime

mage_x said:
i havent played bw in a few weeks but i used to be top 5 usa bw gamer,

aim: straqomage

azn i imed you but you arent there =(
woo! a possibly worthy challenger :D

BUMP. comon u girls, some1 IM me and lets game

Re: Re: StarCraft u game?

HotKoala said:

You're on.

You know where to go for death=)

Ready to die, again?
again? i didnt know we played. IM me and we'll see who dies :)

Back